General Conditions of Sale, shipping and return:
Prices shown are final, in Euros (€) and include taxes. Registration and acceptance of these conditions implies conformity with the product, its characteristics and the price. The client can buy via Internet on the sitewww.elrastrodelapiel.com
All orders assume acceptance of prices and descriptions of products available for sale. El Rastro de la Piel undertakes to deliver the products received through its website depending on the availability of products in stock. In case of unavailability of products, you agree to notify the customer as soon as possible, the order will be canceled and the corresponding amount will be paid where appropriate.
El Rastro de la Piel uses all means to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the data transmitted through the web.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 calendar days without justification. The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired the material possession of the last of those goods. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us at El Rastro de la Piel, c / Brigadier Algarra nº 37, 03610 Petrer (Alicante), Telephone 966 313 722 or email email@example.com your decision to withdraw from the contract through of an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the model withdrawal form below, although its use is not mandatory. To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that the communication regarding the exercise by you of this right is sent before the corresponding period expires.
Consequences of withdrawal
In case of withdrawal on your part, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of a different delivery method than the least expensive delivery method. that we offer) without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will proceed to make said refund using the same means of payment used by you for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly provided otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any expenses as a result of the refund. We may retain the refund until we have received the goods, or until you have presented proof of the return thereof, depending on which condition is met first.
You must return or deliver the goods directly to El Rastro de la Piel, c / Brigadier Algarra nº 37, 03610 Petrer (Alicante), without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from from the date you communicate your decision to withdraw from the contract. The deadline will be considered fulfilled if you return the goods before the deadline has expired. You must bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You will only be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
Model withdrawal form
- For the attention of El Rastro de la Piel, c / Brigadier Algarra nº 37, 03610 Petrer (Alicante), Telephone 966 313 722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- I hereby inform you / we communicate that I withdraw from me / we withdraw from our contract of sale of the following good / provision of the following service:
- Ordered on / received on
- Name of the consumer and user or of the consumers and users
- Address of the consumer and user or of consumers and users
- Signature of the consumer and user or of consumers and users (only if this form is presented on paper)
The right of withdrawal will not be applicable to contracts that refer to:
- a) The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized.
- b) The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
- c) The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
- d) The supply of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
The Skin Trace limits your liability in the following cases:
- It may happen that the chosen product is not as it is displayed through the website, due to lack of resolution, problems with the browser being used or others of this nature.
- El Rastro de la Piel applies all measures concerning providing a faithful visualization of the product, however, it is not responsible for the minimum differences or inaccuracies that may exist.
- The Skin Trace will act with the utmost diligence in order to make the selected product available to the company in charge of transportation. However, it is not responsible for damages resulting from a malfunction of transport, especially for causes such as strikes, roadblocks, and in general any other specific to the sector, resulting in delays.
Reservation of rights:
- El Rastro de la Piel reserves the right not to admit the registration of certain users, without any reason.
- Likewise, El Rastro de la Piel reserves the right to cancel or reject any order from a customer with whom there is a conflict regarding the payment of a previous order or that appears to present some type of risk.
- El Rastro de la Piel reserves the right to modify the prices of its products. The purchase price will be the current one at the moment of closing the operation.
- El Rastro de la Piel reserves the right to verify the personal information provided by the client and adopt the measures it deems necessary to verify that the registered person is the owner of the bank account or of the documents or cards that he uses for payment . This verification may take the form of a request for proof of identity and / or address and / or bank documents. If the client does not respond to a request of this type within two days of its completion, the order in question will be automatically canceled, without the possibility of filing a subsequent claim.
- El Rastro de la Piel reserves the right to modify these General Conditions at any time and without prior notice. These modifications will be published on the website so that the user can know them before proceeding to use them. Consequently, the user must carefully read these General Conditions on each of the occasions on which the website is used. The use of the page and / or use of the services, once the General Conditions that are applicable have been modified, will mean the acceptance of the same by the user.